We have all experienced the tedious and repetitive search when trying to book the cheapest possible flights to a particular destination. With endless search engines and constantly fluctuating prices, the frugal style of booking flights is confusing. Here are some essential tips that will save you time, frustration and most importantly, money when booking your next flight.
- Book flights in advance, at least 2-3 months before departure. The sooner you start booking flights, the cheaper the plane ticket will be.
- When booking trips online, use your Visa or Mastercard. Or electronic money: it will be cheaper. Booking airline tickets online is a completely safe procedure, the main thing is that under any circumstances, and under any pretext, do not tell unauthorized persons your credit card number!
- Round trip airfare is much cheaper. Oftentimes, the cost of a one-way air ticket is practically the same as the round trip.
- Try to reserve your plane ticket on Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday. These days, as a rule, you can buy airline tickets for less than on weekends or Mondays.
- Try to search for flights for adjacent dates. Ordering airline tickets on the next date may cost you significantly less. Use the price calendar on our website; In it you can see the prices of airline tickets for adjacent dates.
- Try to change the departure / arrival city. It is often profitable to book a plane ticket from a neighboring city and get there by road transport.
- To book a cheap airline ticket, regularly check rates and special airline offers. To do this, subscribe to our newsletter and we will regularly send you the latest information on airline fares.
- Flight tickets must be paid within 24 hours after booking. Otherwise, the reservation will be canceled.
Under no circumstances do you book flights to questionable locations. Our Triplyn search engine takes care of choosing partners and guarantees the reliability of all agencies we work with.