Cheap Travel Destinations In The World
Cheap Travel Destinations- Travel doesn’t have to be expensive. In fact, there are places which does not need a huge amount. For people like us, Travelling is not a hobby, it is a way to live your life. And the most important thing to come in mind while deciding the next destination is the budget. Everything depends on money whether to plan an international or national trip.
One myth is that travelling abroad is expensive but it is not necessary. Consequently, Below is a list of cheap countries that you can visit from India without spending a huge amount.
Nepal is a beautiful country of yaks and yetis, monasteries and magic , peaks and streams. Also, it offers a calm and beautiful atmosphere for anyone who wants to take a break from the busyness of city life.
- Per Day Stay Cost : A decent hotel cost you anywhere between USD 14.5 to USD 30
- Cost of per day food : Meals starts from USD 7, which is easy to bear.
- Places to Visit : Visit the famous rich temples in kathmandu and Pokhara. They have no entry fees. There are more places to visit for example, Parsa Wildlife Reserve, Bhaktapur, Hanuman Dhoka, Siddha Gufa.
- Transportation Fees : Average bus cost range from USD 1 and above.
Vietnam, a country with natural beauty, rich history and unique heritage, this is one of the cheap travel destinations from India. Subsequently, it’s a great place to travel.
- Per Day Cost : You can manage in less than USD 14 per night for the stay.
- Places to see : Hanoi, Ha Long Bay, Nha Trang, Mekong Delta are among the interesting places.
- Cost of food per day : A 3 course meal will cost you approximately USD 11.
- Transportation Cost : Taxi fare starts from USD 0.5 for 1 km on a daily basis which is quite cheap.
It is one of the cheapest countries to travel from India or any other country. Also, Bhutan is known for its natural beauty and the happiest country. India can visit Bhutan without a passport and hence, it is the best reason to choose Bhutan.
- Per Day Cost : It will charge USD 22 per night and decent hotels will cost you around USD 30
- Places to see : Haa Valley, Trongsa, Dochula Pass, Rinpung Dzong etc.
- Per Day Food Cost : A meal would cost you around USD 1.45 to 4.35 per person
- Transportation Cost : It feasible to hire an individual cab or taxi and also it will not cost much.
4. Sri Lanka
It offers a wide range of budget- friendly options to all. It is famous for amazing beaches and cuisines, one would love to visit.
- Per Day Stay Cost: The cost per night is low as USD 10 to14 which is the cheapest.
- Places to see : Some of the places are Colombo, Candy, Galle, Matara, Kataragama,
- Cost of food per day : Per day cost is USD 4 to14 depending on the place you chose.
- Transportation Cost : Take trains to travel and it will cost you from USD 1.74 and gives you amazing and beautiful views.
It is located in south and is known for its mountainous terrain, monasteries and the beautiful french architecture. Also, It is one of the cheapest destinations.
- Per day stay cost : You will get large rooms ranging from USD 6 to 11 per night. Also Hotel charges starts from 1000 and above depending on the facilities you wish to avail.
- Places to see: Luang Prabang, That Luang, Vang Vieng, Wat Sisaket, Bokeo, Buddha Park, The Plain of Jars, Wat Phu, That Ing Hang Stupa are some of the interesting points of Laos.
- Transportation Cost: Overnight buses cost from USD 17.41 to 22, you may rent bikes for USD 3 to 6 and tuk-tuks will cost anywhere between USD 3.63 and above depending on the distance.
So, above are the five cheap travel destinations, where one can easily travel without spending much amount. Hence, Anyone can plan their trip accordingly whether international or national. Above mentioned countries provide cheap travel by providing hotels at reasonable prices and fair transportation cost. So, pack your bags and enjoy your holiday